Organizers are committed to upholding the Website user’s (the “User”) privacy and security through the following Terms and Conditions.
The User agrees that he/she will only use the Website in a way that is consistent with the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
By registering for this competition, the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. All information collected on the HSMC Computing Cup website (“Website”) is only used to process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions.
2. All data entered by a user (“User”) and collected through the Website is collected, stored and processed through Organizers’ data administration system and treated with the utmost care and respect.
3. Organizers reserve the right to amend Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice. It is the User’s responsibility to check regularly, in order to ascertain if any changes have been made to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Organizers reserve the right to modify or withdraw the Website at any time without liability.
5. Organizers collect User’s personal information at the Registration for the Competition. Personal data asked upon registration includes Entrant’s full name, HKID / passport number, contact phone number and email address. Registered User’s personal data is used only for competition submission administration and processing. User’s contact details are used to inform him/her about this competitions updates and may be used to inform about future competitions.
6. Organizers reserve the right to monitor Website’s activity and traffic patterns to improve its functionality.
7. Organizers will hold and use the User’s personal data strictly in accordance with Hong Kong data protection legislation.
Limitation of Liability
8. Organizers disclaim any liability for the contents of Entrant’s Submission and expressed opinions in relation to competitions, products or services on this Website, as well as opinions expressed or published about the competition outside the Website.
9. The User agrees to indemnify organizers from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, expenses and legal fees arising out of breach of these conditions by the User or any other liability arising out of the User’s use of this site.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the regulations of Hong Kong.